Роттен томатос на русском
136 самых обалденных фильмов по версии Rotten Tomatoes - Что посмотреть
Rotten Tomatoes, или «Гнилые помидоры» — один из самых авторитетных рейтингов. Дело в том, что его составляют всякие дипломированные люди из гильдий писателей и кинокритиков. Куча квалифицированного народу пишет рецензии и присваивает каждому фильму или спелую, или гнилую помидорку. Примерно так, как делали некогда зрители в театрах.
Как правило, в рейтинги попадают фильмы последних лет, поскольку, сами понимаете, мало находится желающих рецензировать старые фильмы. Обычно это делается по мере выхода фильма в прокат.
Мы выбрали для вас фильмы 95−100% «свежести»:
1. История игрушек 2 / Toy Story 2 (1999)
2. Канатоходец / Man on Wire (2007)
3. История игрушек: Большой побег / Toy Story 3 (2010)
4. В поисках Немо / Finding Nemo (2003)
5. Сельма / Selma (2014)
6. Любовь и дружба / Love & Friendship (2016)
7. Развод Надера и Симин /Jodaeiye Nader az Simin (2011)
8. Короткий срок 12 / Short Term 12 (2013)
9. Барашек Шон / Shaun the Sheep Movie (2014)
10. Охота на диких людей / Hunt for the Wilderpeople (2016)
11. Левиафан / (2014)
12. Глория / Gloria (2013)
13. Метрополис / Metropolis (1927)
14. В двух шагах от славы / Twenty Feet from Stardom (2013)
15. Секреты Лос-Анджелеса / L.A. Confidential (1997)
16. Волшебник страны Оз / The Wizard of Oz (1939)
17. Тимбукту / Timbuktu (2014)
18. От звонка до звонка / Starred Up (2013)
19. Ваджда / Wadjda (2012)
20. The Beatles: Вечер трудного дня / A Hard Day’s Night (1964)
21. Головоломка / Inside Out (2015)
22. Вверх / Up (2009)
23. Артист / The Artist (2011)
24. Отрочество / Boyhood (2014)
25. Повелитель бури / The Hurt Locker (2008)
26. Рестлер / The Wrestler (2008)
27. Зверополис / Zootopia (2016)
28. Как приручить дракона / How to Train Your Dragon (2010)
29. Уильям Тёрнер / Mr. Turner (2014)
30. Впусти меня / Låt den rätte komma in (2008)
31. Перед полуночью / Before Midnight (2013)
32. Бабадук / The Babadook (2014)
33. Мад / Mud (2012)
34. Инсайдеры / Inside Job (2010)
35. Туман войны / The Fog of War: Eleven Lessons from the Life of Robert S. McNamara (2003)
36. Убийственная игра / Murderball (2005)
37. Завороженный / Spellbound (2002)
38. Anvil: История рок-группы / Anvil: The Story of Anvil (2008)
39. Приключения Паддингтона / Paddington (2014)
40. Citizenfour: Правда Сноудена / Citizenfour (2014)
41. Мустанг / Mustang (2015)
42. Черный плавник / Blackfish (2013)
43. Объятия змея / El abrazo de la serpiente (2015)
44. Визит оркестра / Bikur Ha-Tizmoret (2007)
45. «Дюна» Ходоровского / Jodorowsky’s Dune (2013)
46. Безумный Макс: Дорога ярости / Mad Max: Fury Road (2015)
47. Гравитация / Gravity (2013)
48. Бруклин / Brooklyn (2015)
49. Суперсемейка / The Incredibles (2004)
50. Сама жизнь / Life Itself (2014)
51. Королева / The Queen (2005)
52. Унесённые призраками / Sen to Chihiro no kamikakushi (2001)
53. 45 лет / 45 Years (2015)
54. Побег из курятника / Chicken Run (2000)
55. Два дня, одна ночь / Deux jours, une nuit (2014)
56. Однажды / Once (2007)
57. По волчьим законам / Animal Kingdom (2009)
58. Крадущийся тигр, затаившийся дракон / Wo hu cang long (2000)
59. Синг Стрит / Sing Street (2016)
60. Пророк / Un prophète (2009)
61. Захват Фридманов / Capturing the Friedmans (2003)
62. Реальные упыри / What We Do in the Shadows (2014)
63. Благословенная Мария / Maria Full of Grace (2004)
64. Мандарин / Tangerine (2015)
65. Стальной гигант / The Iron Giant (1999)
66. Мальчик с велосипедом / Le Gamin au vélo (2011)
67. Мы — лучшие! / Vi är bäst! (2013)
68. Господин Лазар / Monsieur Lazhar (2011)
69. Гарри Поттер и Дары Смерти: Часть II / Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 (2011)
70. Операция «Арго» / Argo (2012)
71. В центре внимания / Spotlight (2015)
72. 12 лет рабства / 12 Years a Slave (2013)
73. Социальная сеть / The Social Network (2010)
74. Железная хватка / True Grit (2010)
75. Властелин колец: Две крепости / The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (2002)
76. ВАЛЛ·И / WALL·E (2008)
77. Рататуй / Ratatouille (2007)
78. На обочине / Sideways (2004)
79. Лего. Фильм / The Lego Movie (2014)
80. Маппеты / The Muppets (2011)
81. Оно / It Follows (2014)
82. Сын Саула / Saul fia (2015)
83. Поймай меня, если сможешь / Catch Me If You Can (2002)
84. Корпорация монстров / Monsters, Inc. (2001)
85. Пианист / The Pianist (2002)
86. Довольно слов / Enough Said (2013)
87. Боулинг для Колумбины / Bowling for Columbine (2002)
88. Персиполис / Persepolis (2007)
89. Класс / Entre les murs (2008)
90. Вальс с Баширом / Vals Im Bashir (2008)
91. Ида / Ida (2013)
92. Свой человек / The Insider (1999)
93. Птицы / Le peuple migrateur (2001)
94. Катастрофа (Обломки прошлого) / Blue Ruin (2013)
95. Пещера забытых снов / Cave of Forgotten Dreams (2010)
96. 71 / '71 (2014)
97. 13 убийц / Jûsan-nin no shikaku (2010)
98. Рестрепо / Restrepo (2010)
99. Контрольная комната / Control Room (2004)
100. Выход через сувенирную лавку / Exit Through the Gift Shop (2010)
101. Взгляд тишины / The Look of Silence (2014)
102. Корпорация «Еда» / Food, Inc. (2008)
103. Рожденные в борделях / Born Into Brothels: Calcutta’s Red Light Kids (2004)
104. Усама / Osama (2003)
105. Звездный путь / Star Trek (2009)
106. Властелин колец: Возвращение Короля / The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (2003)
107. Одержимость / Whiplash (2013)
108. Лабиринт Фавна / El laberinto del fauno (2006)
109. Стрингер / Nightcrawler (2013)
110. Казино Рояль / Casino Royale (2006)
111. Трудности перевода / Lost in Translation (2003)
112. Герой / Ying xiong (2002)
113. Эми / Amy (2015)
114. Сквозь снег / Snowpiercer (2013)
115. Уоллес и Громит: Проклятие кролика-оборотня / The Curse of the Were-Rabbit (2005)
116. Всевидящее око / Eye in the Sky (2015)
117. Перед закатом / Before Sunset (2004)
118. Станционный смотритель / The Station Agent (2003)
119. Ариэтти из страны лилипутов / Kari-gurashi no Arietti (2010)
120. 4 месяца, 3 недели и 2 дня / 4 luni, 3 saptamâni si 2 zile (2007)
121. Акт убийства / The Act of Killing (2012)
122. Дикие истории / Relatos salvajes (2014)
123. Истории, которые мы рассказываем / Stories We Tell (2012)
124. Однажды в Ирландии / The Guard (2011)
125. Свадьба в сезон дождей / Monsoon Wedding (2001)
126. В поисках Сахарного Человека / Searching for Sugar Man (2012)
127. Игра слов / Wordplay (2006)
128. Запад Мемфиса / West of Memphis (2012)
129. Мать / Madeo (2009)
130. Победители шоу / Best in Show (2000)
131. В тени Луны / In the Shadow of the Moon (2007)
132. Самозванец / The Imposter (2012)
133. Заложники / Kapringen (2012)
134. Девушка возвращается одна ночью домой / A Girl Walks Home Alone at Night (2014)
135. Можешь рассчитывать на меня / You Can Count on Me (2000)
136. Боб Марли / Marley (2012)12 августа 2016
Нашли ошибку? Выделите фрагмент и нажмите Ctrl+Enter.
Rotten Tomatoes: About
Rotten Tomatoes® and the Tomatometer® rating is the most trusted measurement of quality entertainment. As the leading online aggregator of movie and TV show reviews from professional critics, Rotten Tomatoes offers the most comprehensive guide to what's fresh. The world famous Tomatometer rating represents the percentage of positive professional reviews for films and TV shows and is used by millions every day, to help with their entertainment viewing decisions. Rotten Tomatoes designates the best reviewed movies and TV shows as Certified Fresh™. That accolade is awarded with Tomatometer ratings of 75% and higher, and a required minimum number of reviews. Weekly Rotten Tomatoes podcasts can be found on RottenTomatoes.com, iTunes, Soundcloud and Stitcher, and Rotten Tomatoes' entertainment experts make regular TV and radio appearances across the US.
In 2016, Flixster and Rotten Tomatoes became part of Fandango's portfolio of digital properties, serving moviegoers and entertainment fans.
What is the Tomatometer®?
The Tomatometer rating - based on the published opinions of hundreds of film and television critics - is a trusted measurement of movie and TV programming quality for millions of moviegoers.
The Tomatometer rating represents the percentage of professional critic reviews that are positive for a given film or television show.
Back in the days of the open theaters, when a play was particularly atrocious, the audience expressed their dissatisfaction by not only booing and hissing at the stage, but throwing whatever was at hand -- vegetables and fruits included.
A good review is denoted by a fresh red tomato. In order for a movie or TV show to receive an overall rating of Fresh, the reading on the Tomatometer for that movie must be at least 60%.
A bad review is denoted by a rotten green tomato splat (59% or less).
To receive a Certified Fresh rating a movie must have a steady Tomatometer rating of 75% or better. Movies opening in wide release need at least 80 reviews from Tomatometer Critics (including 5 Top Critics). Movies opening in limited release need at least 40 reviews from Tomatometer Critics (including 5 Top Critics). A TV show must have a Tomatometer Score of 75% or better with 20 or more reviews from Tomatometer Critics (including 5 Top Critics). If the Tomatometer score drops below 70%, then the movie or TV show loses its Certified Fresh status. In some cases, the Certified Fresh designation may be held at the discretion of the Rotten Tomatoes editorial team.
What is the Audience Score?
The Audience rating, denoted by a popcorn bucket, is the percentage of all Flixster.com and RottenTomatoes.com users who have rated the movie or TV Show positively.
The full popcorn bucket means the movie received 3.5 stars or higher by Flixster and Rotten Tomatoes users.
The tipped over popcorn bucket means the movie received less than 3.5 stars by Flixster and Rotten Tomatoes users.
The plus sign will appear for movies that do not have audience ratings or reviews. The percentage you see associated with this icon is the percentage of users who added the movie to their Want-to-See list.
In 6th grade, when Grae Drake was arranging movie outings for all her friends, she picked the movie. Through the years - studying film at the University of Texas at Austin, being honored by Sundance and the Director's Guild of America, and working as a filmmaker in Los Angeles - she realized how terrible she was at keeping her opinions to herself, leading to the birth of Grae's The Popcorn Mafia podcast.
Now, she regularly conducts Rotten Tomatoes celebrity interviews at movie junkets, and dishes the dirt with stars on HLN's Showbiz Tonight, Fox News and G4's Attack of the Show. Each week, Grae's passionate thoughts can be heard on terrestrial radio all over North America, and she appears frequently on ABC News, the TV Guide Network and the Reelz Channel. Just to note, she still won't let other people pick the movies.
Grae's five favorite films are:
Follow Grae on Twitter @graedrake.
Growing up in Rhode Island, Tim Ryan spent many an afternoon pouring over the reviews in Roger Ebert's Home Movie Companion and Leonard Maltin's Movie Guide. After graduating from the University of Rhode Island with a degree in journalism, Tim worked as a beat reporter for several New England newspapers throughout New England and obsessively watched movies in his downtime. He joined the staff of Rotten Tomatoes in September of 2004, where he has overseen the aggregation of reviews, written features, compiled movie lists, interviewed celebrities, and contributed to RT's radio show and podcast.
Tim's five favorite movies are:
Follow Tim on Twitter @Tim_Ryan_RT.
Tim Roth - Rotten Tomatoes
Birthday: May 14, 1961
Birthplace: London, England, UK
With lean hangdog looks that make him a natural for the criminals and fringe dwellers he usually plays, Tim Roth has the uncanny and incredibly effective ability to make sleaze look sexy, or at least raggedly photogenic. Since his debut in the made-for-TV Made in Britain at the age of 18, Roth has joined fellow Briton Gary Oldman as one of the leading interpreters of society's underbelly. His ability has been particularly appreciated by director Quentin Tarantino, who helped to propel Roth to international recognition with prominent roles in Resevoir Dogs and Pulp Fiction in the early '90s. Since then, Roth has continued to portray a variety of gritty characters, occasionally making room for the odd sympathetic or lighthearted role.Born in London on May 14, 1961, to a journalist father and landscape painter mother, Roth initially wanted to become a sculptor. After an education at London's Camberwell School of Art, he decided to try his hand at acting, first appearing in a production of Jean Genet's The Screens. Roth's television debut in the 1981 film Made in Britain garnered critical raves for the actor, who portrayed a poverty-stricken juvenile delinquent with profanity-spewing gusto. The same year, he appeared with Gary Oldman in Mike Leigh's Meantime, a made-for-TV movie that was eventually released theatrically, but Roth's bona fide screen debut didn't come until 1984, when he played an apprentice hitman in Stephen Frears' The Hit. Co-starring Terence Stamp and John Hurt, the film did moderately well and earned Roth an Evening Standard Award for Most Promising Newcomer. Thanks to such positive notices, the young actor continued to find work throughout the rest of the decade, making appearances in a variety of films, including former Kinks frontman Ray Davies' 1985 musical Return to Waterloo. In 1990, Roth began to enjoy a limited amount of international attention, thanks to two starring roles, his acclaimed portrayal of Vincent Van Gogh in Robert Altman's Vincent and Theo and a title role in the critically lauded film adaptation of Tom Stoppard's Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead. Starring opposite Gary Oldman, Roth made an impression on many a filmgoer, including Quentin Tarantino. Tarantino cast Roth as undercover policeman Mr. Orange in his 1992 ensemble piece Resevoir Dogs, a film that allowed the actor to prove he could do an American accent and bleed to death convincingly. The success of Resevoir Dogs paved the way for more Hollywood work for Roth. In a drastic departure from his previous work, he next starred in the 1993 comedy Bodies, Rest & Motion alongside Bridget Fonda, Phoebe Cates, and Eric Stoltz. The following year, Roth returned to more familiar territory, as a hit man in Little Odessa and as one of the robbers who catalyzes the action of Tarantino's Pulp Fiction. After the enormous success of the latter film, the actor appeared the same year in the psychologically terrifying TV adaptation of Joseph Conrad's Heart of Darkness alongside John Malkovich, who played the unhinged Kurtz. After a disastrous third collaboration with Tarantino, the critically and commercially disemboweled Four Rooms (1995), Roth had significantly greater success portraying an ominously prissy English nobleman in Rob Roy, winning a Best Supporting Actor Oscar nomination for his work, along with a Golden Globe nomination and a British Academy Award. Staying true to his habit of jumping from genre to genre, Roth next appeared as a convict with a jones for Drew Barrymore in Woody Allen's musical comedy Everyone Says I Love You (1996) before playing a mobster in 1930s Harlem in Hoodlum (1997). Roth remained in a down and dirty milieu for his next film, Vondie Curtis-Hall's Gridlock'd, which featured the actor, as well as Thandie Newton and Tupac Shakur, as modern-day heroin addicts. Although the film received critical praise, it failed to make a significant impression at the box office. Roth's subsequent films unfortunately suffered
Bryan Cranston - Rotten Tomatoes
Birthday: Mar 7, 1956
Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, USA
A familiar face to a nation of television viewers thanks to his role as the more-than-slightly demented father on the popular FOX sitcom Malcolm in the Middle, longtime stage and screen actor Bryan Cranston has had a rich and varied career, lending his talents to everything from anime voice work (Armitage III and Macross Plus) to daytime television (as an original cast member of Loving). His commanding but off-kilter presence and quirky charm have easily provided Cranston with the necessary range to essay such diverse roles, and the longtime actor can always be counted on to inject a healthy dose of personality into his performances, no matter how large or small the role may be. Though the San Fernando Valley native made his television debut as a commercial actor at the age of eight, it wasn't until college that Cranston truly realized his calling as an actor. Following college graduation, Cranston's passion eventually drew him to Daytona Beach, FL, where the burgeoning actor appeared in such community-theater productions as Barefoot in the Park and Death of a Salesman. In 1982, he joined the cast of the then-new soap opera Loving, and though he would only remain with the daytime drama for a short time, appearances in Airwolf and Hill Street Blues, among various other series, found the actor maintaining a notable presence on television. Following a series of supporting feature performances, Cranston moved back to the small screen with a regular role in the 1988 sitcom Raising Miranda. In the years that followed, he would frequently shift between film (Clean Slate) and television (The Louie Show) while supplementing his income with voice-over work for such popular anime series as Armitage III. Supporting performances in such high-profile features as That Thing You Do! and Saving Private Ryan helped to increase the busy actor's recognition factor, and in 1999, Cranston wrote, produced, directed, and starred in his first feature film, a low-key drama entitled Last Chance. Though the film failed to gain much attention, Cranston was soon receiving numerous positive notices for his Emmy-nominated role as the hapless father in the breakout television hit Malcolm in the Middle. His performance alternately eccentric and endearing, Cranston injected the role with the perfect balance of fatherly weirdness and down-to-earth charm, and the series embarked on a healthy run. In the years that followed, Cranston became an increasingly familiar face to television and film viewers, and in addition to offering vocal work for the short-lived animated television series Clerks, he would contribute to such family-friendly fare as 'Twas the Night and The Santa Claus Brothers. After taking the lead in the 2003 made-for-television feature Thanksgiving Family Reunion, Cranston could be spotted opposite screen legend Kirk Douglas in the 2004 drama The Illusion. He appeared in the 2006 miniseries Fallen, and had a bit part in the Oscar nominated Little Miss Sunshine.However, in 2008 his career entered a whole new phase when he began work on the AMC series Breaking Bad, playing a chemistry teacher who becomes a meth dealer. His work on the critically lauded program would earn him four Emmys for Best Actor in a Drama Series (plus another two as a producer on the series). It also made him an in-demand character actor for movies and he worked steadily appearing in projects as radically different as Drive, Larry Crowne, Red Tails, John Carter, and Rock of Ages among many others.In 2014, Cranston made his Broadway debut in the play All The Way, playing President Lyndon Baines Johnson. The role earned him a Tony Award, and he committed to reprising the role for a TV movie. The following year, he played blacklisted screenwriter Dalton Trumbo in the film Trumbo (2015), nabbing Cranston his first Academy Award nomination.